AYURVEDA AND THE SKIN
Rejuvenation from the inside and out
My course is designed for Beauty Therapists, Massage Therapists and individuals interested in Natural Beauty, Natural Skincare, Nutrition, Ayurveda or Personal Development.
This course is ideal for a heart-centred therapist who wishes to integrate holistic wellness into their offerings. This course has been designed to give the therapist a renewed understanding of the skin and give insights into the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and the connection between the mind, body and spirit. It will provide the tools and confidence to be an authentically integrated wellness therapist.
These units are designed to do online as well as in a group setting and aim to give therapists insights into the knowledge of life known as Ayurveda.
Ayurveda and skin rejuvenation "from the inside and out"
MODULE 1 - Understanding the skin we live in
- Skin Structure
- The function of the skin
- Skin Chemistry
- Internal organs and the skin
- Normal skin v's problematic skin
Module 1 will be launched on the 4th of July
- About Ayurveda
- 3 Gunas,5 Elements, 3 Doshas and subdoshas
- Prakriti V's Vikruti
- Agni, digestion, nutrition and the six taste
- Ama, tissues, systems
- Life cycle and natural laws
MODULE 3 - Ayurveda, Wellness and Beauty
- The five elements and the skin
- Ama - toxins and detoxification
- Seasonal and environmental effects on the skin
- Dosha balancing food choices
- Five senses, daily rituals for rejuvenation
MODULE 4 - Indriya Ayurveda Facial Treatments
- Introduction and set up
- Holistic Consultation and skin analysis
- Product knowledge and special ingredients
- Balancing facial treatment
- Aftercare advise and follow up
MODULE 5 - Indian head massage and Shirodhara
- Preparing for treatment
- Client consultation
- Aftercare and follow up
To register your interest email email@example.com
MODULE 1 - Understanding the skin will be launched on the 4th of July https://ayurvedic-wellness.tea...